Things I love, things that inspire me, things I do.

Sunday 12 February 2012

GOLD

It's great to get to work with a girl who you know is going to go places - before they go there. And this is a girl who is definitely going to go places. Jess has only recently started modeling and has already spent time working overseas and here we shot her for the latest Oyster. The look is young and fresh and the  colour pop in her hair adds a little grungey punk. I used the Kevin Murphy COLOR.BUG. A great new product which you can take out as easily as you put it in! A fun product to experiment with. Here is the result of a great collaboration of some of my favourite people to work with. Ruby and James ! 




Photographs: James Nelson
Fashion: Ruby Heery
Hair and Makeup: Naomi McFadden using M.A.C and Kevin Murphy COLOR.BUG

No comments:

Post a Comment